Sunday 29 October 2017

My Seven Years War Collection-Austrians

As a result of the Great Photobucket Attempted Shake Down all the photos in my Seven Years War posts on this blog disappeared.  

A shame I think and annoying for those interested who click on the link and find me describing something they can't see.  So here most of them are again. 

I suppose this is telling me I'm ready to paint some more 7YW stuff. Two battalions of Hungarians I think. I'm interested in giving Honours of War a go. 

Grenzers and artillery Old Glory the rest are Blue Moon.  As you can see I've gone for 6 figures per base for line infantry.  It's expensive but I like the visual effect.  I blame Kubrick's Barry Lyndon.

Generals


Cavalry




Infantry








Artillery



Prussians shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment