Friday 27 October 2017

Restoration? You Might Want Some of These

I wrote back in summer about the joy of characterful biggies and my plans to use Mick Yarrow Miniatures Sedgemoor and Donnington Wars of Louis XIV figures together. For TPL games you understand. 

So not huge armies.

Lo, the Donnington’s have arrived. No pictures are on their website which of course makes buyers wary.

What can I say? First these are very nice figures with sufficient variety not all of which is shown here.  These are straight out of the packet.


Second, as you can see they do match with Mick Yarrow’s stuff. Here are some Donnington cavalry half way through painting.



Thirdly, let the camera tell the story. Finished Dragoons, I say finished but I can see some facial hair is needed.



If you fancy Restoration antics, and who secretly doesn’t?  You might want some of these.

5 comments: