Monday 22 August 2016

Coming up next


Ancients was my first gaming love other gaming interests came later. I'm enjoying renewing my acquaintance with the end of the period via the development of At the Ends of Empire.  Consequently, there will be more posts on the Picts, British, Angles, Irish and Saxons in no particular order.  I hope folks find these interesting but the prime purpose is to help me clarify my own thinking about warfare in Late and Post Roman Britain.

There is also the third play test for Have a Heart which only needs player availability to take place.  Hopefully this will be sooner rather than later.

I have now got my copy of Sidhu’s The Second Anglo Sikh War and it’s a massive tome.  When I’ve read it I will report back, his first volume was met with much deserved acclaim-so I’m expecting a treat.  

I’ve a piece written about Highlanders at war that currently needs some photos so that will appear too.


More soon and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment