Sunday 6 August 2017

Reader, I succumbed


I mentioned in a previous Nap’ Rampant post that what I needed to do was to buy some French infantry, but what I wanted to do was to buy some British light dragoons and Vistula lancers.



Of course, I bought the cavalry. AB figures pricey but lovely and they come in the right amounts for this sort of game.  I ordered more French from Xan too.



Progress continues with the British nearly done.  Should you want to know if Old Glory and Campaign Group Miniatures 15mm go well together, they do indeed.  OG on the left below.



A start has been made on the French with a Baden unit completed.


Further poking around the bits box has produced a unit of Walloon Guards and one of Spanish light infantry.

I think that will do it for this project.  Famous last words of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment